We, here at The Pet Rescue, ask only for a nominal fee of $35.00 to reasonably cover our expenses incurred in this process. Certainly you will agree that the services rendered (manually posting these agencies) is worthy of this small fee. The value is there. We thank you for your consideration with us.
For that US$35.00, we take an active role in finding your pet: Time is the Essence! We don't simply have an automatically uploaded ad, we manually post it. We contact you if there is missing data and we follow through with professional pet contacts in 50 miles radius.
Your ad will be on line until the pet is found, complete with photographs provided by you. Our service is the only one that offers extensive nationwide coverage complete with photos. RED ALERT, FaceBook pages, Google+, Twitter and so on.
What you get for your money:
1) Host your ad with up to 6 pictures 640 pixel maximum width. We do the resizing. 1 videoclip up to 2 MB is allowed. The thumbnails in the ad will rotate to show all the pictures, clicking on them will open the picture’s page with full size pictures.
2) Editing the ad.
3) Priority Publishing: the ad will be published as soon as received, sometimes within minutes.
4) Include the basic information about the lost pet with a thumbnail in our index page RED ALERT Ticker. Our Red Alert Ticker Banner is present in an increasing number of web sites and it is updated in real time.
5) Inform veterinarians, pet shelters, pet-rescue groups and Neighborhood Watch participants about your pet's disappearance in a 50 miles radius. This includes a picture broadcast when picture is available and phone calls where it is impossible to reach sufficient professionals by e-mail.
6) A flyer is created complete with picture, pet description and contact information and sent to all the contacts in the area including veterinarians, shelters, rescue groups, neighborhood watch participants and pet lovers.
7) Wherever available, we use our rescue group’s volunteers to contact shelters and veterinarians offices directly.
8) List the Ad in our RSS Feed Syndicated broadcast. The RSS or Really Simple Syndication is a format designed to share web content between sites able to reach and be displayed in hundreds of newspaper's web sites all over the country. Our feed is listed with over 170 broadcasters. Needs subscription with the local web sites.
9) The information will be also listed in our 4 Facebook pages: The Pet Rescue, PetFinder, Noah Ark, Pets lost and found in US. Our Google+ page and our Twitter channel.
10) Ads will be listed until the pet is found.
11) E-mail protection. Your e-mail address is not present in the web site to protect you from spam and other unpleasant e-mail contacts.
12) LIFETIME SHIELD – In the unfortunate eventuality that the pet is lost again, the Premium Service information/search will be performed immediately without charges. Pet's registration in the Lifetime Shield program is automatic with the purchase of the Premium Service. It is for the pet's lifetime.
You will get the peace of mind that everything possible
is being done to help your lost pet get back home.
Our combination of alerts has successfully reunited
thousands of lost pets with their families in the past ten years.