The Pet Rescue is providing unique nationwide support for lost pets families with the help of the largest network of shelters, animal control agencies, rescue groups, veterinarians, Neighborhood Watch programs and pet lovers in North America. 18,000 pets are lost every day in US, only the 14% is making its way home: Probably we are not able to save all of them but surely we will make a difference in the life of those that we help back home!
Thank you for responding to our ad.
Your interest in The Pet Rescue is greatly appreciated. We have created the largest network in North America of veterinarians, shelters, rescue groups, neighborhood watch programs, animal lovers etcetera to work together to find lost pets.
We are an Internet-based operation. We have no physical location base.
We offer two primary services, Basic and Premium Packages. All the details can be found here: www.thepetrescue.com/gorescue.html.
Charging a fee for our Premium Package is necessary in order for us to continue providing services. That fee pays our webmaster and all expenses we incur.
We feel that $35 is a very modest fee considering all the service we provide in that Package.
We are soliciting your help because we cannot afford an expensive advertising campaign for the exposure necessary to continue as we have in the past without increasing considerably our rates.
18,000 pets are lost every day in the US,
only the 14% returns home.
You may find contact information from the classified ads in local paper, flyer posted in your neighborhood, bulletin boards, and Internet web sites such as CraigList.
There are no territorial limitations therefore you can call all over the Country: we cover all US and Canada.
Do not consider this a “cold call job” the lost pet families are waiting for help and we will present them with a unique opportunity: the possibility to reach a coverage of 50 miles radius within hours. They will be happy and grateful.
For each Premium Service purchase that you generate, we will pay you a commission that will be transferred to you immediately after PayPal confirmation.
We welcome and encourage you to get creative on finding ethical ways to generate ads.
You are free to choose your way to operate, if you want to assist the lost pet family in filling up the Premium Service form, you are free to do it as well as follow up with support calls.
You will receive a unique identification code that we call Organization Code or Personal Identification Code. You will have to use this Code in the follow up e-mail with the name of the pet and the family information in order for us to transfer you the money.
Sometimes calls will not generate the purchase immediately, but they will do it few days after; for this reason is important for you to send us an e-mail to inform about the people that you have contacted: this is an easy sale and you will be surprised of how many you will made.
You will need to read the description of the service, thoroughly and even make notes to yourself because it is important to represent our services correctly. If we must refund due to your error, it will be taken back from your next commission. Every time we give a refund, it costs us money.
There are thousands of pets across North America which go missing every day and only 14% find their way back home. We are animal lovers. We provide a valuable service for a modest fee.
We hope you will join our forces in bringing families' pets back home. You will feel very gratified knowing that you are helping to make a family whole again.
This opportunity can provide you a decent part-time income without a huge effort. If you choose to join our team, simply complete the form here on the top/right.
Please feel free to ask any questions. We will gladly furnish you with all the help you need.
Welcome to our family at The Pet Rescue!!
The PREMIUM SERVICE
This is the list of all the services that are included in the Premium Service
1) Host the lost pet ad with up to 6 pictures 640 pixel maximum width. We do the resizing. 1 videoclip up to 2 MB is allowed.
2) Editing the ad.
3) Priority Publishing: the ad will be published as soon as received, sometimes within minutes.
4) Include the basic information about the lost pet with a thumbnail in our index page RED ALERT Ticker. Our Red Alert Ticker Banner is present in an increasing number of web sites and it is updated in real time.
5) Inform veterinarians, pet shelters, pet-rescue groups, Neighborhood Watch participants and pet lovers about the pet's disappearance in a 50 miles radius. This includes a picture broadcast when picture is available and phone calls where it is impossible to reach sufficient professionals by e-mail.
6) A flyer is created complete with picture, pet description and contact information and sent to all the contacts in the area including veterinarians, shelters, rescue groups, neighborhood watch participants and pet lovers.
7) Wherever available, we use our rescue groups volunteers to contact shelters and veterinarians offices directly.
8) List the Ad in our RSS Feed Syndicated broadcast. The RSS or Really Simple Syndication is a format designed to share web content between sites able to reach and be displayed in hundreds of newspaper's web sites all over the country. Our feed is listed with over 170 broadcasters, needs subscription with the local web sites.
9) The information will be also listed in our Facebook pages: The Pet Rescue, Noah's Ark, PetFinder, our Google+ page and our Twitter communication channels.
10) Ads will be listed for 180 days and more.
11) E-mail protection. An e-mail box is created and linked to the ad in order to avoid the inclusion of a private e-mail address that can be spammed.
We go that extra mile because we really want your beloved pet returned to your family: we are on the pet's side!
That's why we call it
The best $35.00 ever spent!