SMART SMS AMBER ALERT
We will call your neighbors with your pet information to alert them that the pet is lost. Cats usually do not go very far, maybe the neighbor garage is a good hiding place and Smart SMS Alert is a very effective tool along with the information dissemination. A dog can walk miles or may be just picked up by a Good Samaritan ending up in a veterinarian office or a shelter and not necessarily in the same neighborhood. Smart SMS Amber Alert becomes a very important tool in association with the Red Alert able to reach numerous professionals in the area. Our Smart SMS Amber Alert is available in various brackets. This additional service can be selected in the shopping cart.
The pet`s information is sent to veterinarians, animal hospitals, shelters, pet rescue groups and various pet related business in a 25/30 miles radius. In addition the alert is sent to our Neighbourhood Watch volunteers as well as to local agencies and/or organizations, where available, to establish the pattern for local searches. This service is usually completed within 2 to 4 hours and the local search will continue for days in relation to the weather and the area. The Area Alert is repeated once a week for 4 weeks. This additional service can be selected in the shopping cart.
We are aware that time is the essence when a pet is lost. Our ads are manually posted, the information is verified and pictures are cropped if necessary. The pet information that we receive is placed in the queue and it is processed in the order is received: it can take up to 3 or 4 days. We offer a special Priority Publishing service for those that do not want to wait and want to see the information published as fast as possible. In Priority Pubblishing information is processed and pubblished almost immediately. This additional service can be selected in the shopping cart.
PICTURES and MOVIES
You can add as many pictures as you want and we will also generate a movie with those images. Movie will be posted on the site and You Tube as well as on all our Facebook pages.In addition a rotating thumbnail is published in the website posting.This additional service can be selected in the shopping cart.
ADDITIONAL SOCIAL EXPOSURE
In addition to our basic Facebook pages, we will generate a personalized Facebook page for the lost pet, we will also post in Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn. This additional service can be selected in the shopping cart.
The Pet Rescue offers immediate support in case your pet is lost again. Just give us a call or send an e-mail to inform us of your pet’s disappearance and we will have the information published again The Lifetime Gold Shield is part of the Red Alert. The Lifetime Gold Shield cannot be purchased as a standalone service.
SPECIAL ADD-ON BUNDLED
This is a special opportunity. If you want all the add-ons to support the search for the lost pet, this bundled package is a unique opportunity: Priority Publishing, Area Alert, More Pictures and More Social all together.
The Pet Rescue with its 75,000 participants, is the largest network of veterinarians, shelters, rescue groups, pet services, neighbourhood watch and pet lovers in North America!
Depending on the additional options you select, we take an active role in finding your pet: Time is the Essence! We do not automatically upload your ad; we manually post it. We will contact you in the event of missing data and follow through with our professional pet contacts within a 20 to 30-mile radius. Your ad, including any photos or videos you provide, will remain on-line until your pet is found. Our service is the only one that offers extensive nationwide coverage complete with photos. We post regularly with RED ALERT RSS, Facebook, Google+, and Twitter.
- Your information is thoroughly reviewed prior to placing an ad. We take care to verify all locations, addresses, contact information, and pet statistics.
The Ad Posted
- Once all information is verified, an ad will be prepared for the state in which the pet was lost. Searches can be expanded to other states if necessary at no additional charges. The ad will remain on the web site until the pet is found and it can be modified any time with a simple e-mail.
- A picture can be uploaded with the form. No need to resize it, we will take care of that. A thumbnail will be generated and posted with the ad linked to a larger page with picture and poster. With the additional option unlimited pictures and/or videos can supplement the ad. A rotating thumbnail is linked to a page with images 640 pixels wide, along with videos. Photos will be cropped to the appropriate dimensions, and faces will be pixelated to protect your privacy. Images have to be e-mailed directly to us as attachments. A movie will be generated with minimum 3 pictures and posted on the website, social networks and You Tube.
- With four different colored layouts will be prepared for printing by the customer or in various professional offices. These may be posted in common areas, on community bulletin boards and so on.
- All our ads are processed manually and regular Free Services are placed in the queue and it may take up to 3 or 4 days before the ad is processed and published. With the option of Priority Publishing, the information is processed immediately. A confirmation e-mail, including a copy of the flyers, will be sent to the advertiser the moment the ad is uploaded and the information is sent out to the network and social networks if the additional Area Alerting is purchased.
Our network participants _ Area Alerting
- Veterinarians, animal hospitals, shelters, pet rescue groups, pet services, neighbourhood watch groups, and pet lovers within a 20 to 30 mile radius will be informed by e-mail of the missing pet. They will receive all the information including the printable flyers. The information will reach numerous professionals depending upon the area. The Area Alert is repeated once a week for 4 weeks for a more effective alerting..
- Our Neighbourhood Watch participants and local volunteers organizations, where available, will be receiving the pet information including area map in order to attempt local searches when and where is possible. At the present time local searches are not available in AK, MT, ND, SD, NH, ID, UT, MS, MO, WV, VT, ME, HI, LA, WY and Canada. This is a service provided with no guarantees for results: we all do our best for the return of the pet.
Red Alert RSS
- Pet information will be also included in the RED ALERT STRIP, present on almost every page on our web site. This information is updated in real time and it is reached by Smart Phone and applications such as My Pet... A description of the missing pet is linked to the web page displaying the ad.
- Depending of the service chosen, the information will be listed on our 7+2 Facebook pages: The Pet Rescue – Pet Finder – Noah’s Ark - Pets lost and found in US - My Pet is Lost - Missing Pets and We Love Pets. We feature a State Page (your state’s pet Lost and Found) and a Personalized Page (example: My Pet **** is lost). Posts are also added to our Google+ page and our Twitter channel including LinkedIn.
- Photos are also posted on our home page carousel linked to the pet's pictures page.
- Your e-mail address is not shown on the web site to protect you from spam and other unsolicited contacts. No sensitive information is present on our server.
SMS AMBER ALERT
- Various packages of calls voice message and/or SMS in the neighbourhood and surrounding area with the pet description, the location and contact information.
– In the unfortunate event of your pet becoming lost again, the search will be performed immediately without charges. Your pet's registration in the Lifetime Shield program is automatic.
Refunds, cancellations, modifications:
- For obvious reasons, we cannot issue refunds after the ad is published and the information is sent out to the network. Cancellation requests, if made before publication, can be e-mailed. Please include your name, your pet’s name, and the name of the state where the ad is to be listed. Modifications to the content of the ad, additional pictures and so on, can be sent to us by e-mail. The e-mail must include the name of the pet and the state where the ad was posted. Refunds will be issued immediately.
- You can pay with your Credit or Debit Cards through PayPal’s secure system. You do not need to have a PayPal account to use the system. Certified check, money order, and direct deposit are not accepted.
Confirmation e-mail and Service Number:
- After the service is completed, a confirmation e-mail will be sent with a Service Number. It is important to acknowledge the receipt and to confirm the Service Number by simply hitting reply.
For limnited time only we offer the additional services combined at a discounted rate:
Priority Publishing, Area Alerting, and Additional Social Exposure