With the purchase of the Active Premium Service, you may receive free 50 calls with our Amber Alert system. We will call your neighbors with your pet information to alert them that the pet is lost. You will receive the list of the numbers contacted for your verification. Cats usually do not go very far, maybe the neighbor garage is a good hiding place and Amber Alert is a very effective tool along with the information dissemination. A dog can walk miles or may be just picked up by a Good Samaritan ending up in a veterinarian office or a shelter and not necessarily in the same neighborhood. Amber Alert becomes a very important tool in association with the Active Premium Service able to reach from 150 to 450 professionals in the area: details here on the right.
Our Amber Alert is available for 50, 100, 150 calls at affordable rates. Details HERE
Lifetime Gold Shield
The Pet Rescue offers immediate support in case your pet is lost. Just give us a call or send an e-mail to inform us of your pet’s disappearance and we will have the information sent to our network with top priority. An ad will be placed on the site; the information will be posted on Google, Twitter, RSS Red Alerts, and our four Facebook pages, and the search will start. The Lifetime Gold Shield is part of the Premium Service. If a pet becomes lost again, we will start the service free for the remainder of the pet's life. The Lifetime Gold Shield cannot be purchased as a standalone service.
The Pet Rescue with its 65,000 participants, is the largest network of veterinarians, shelters, rescue groups, pet services, neighborhood watch and pet lovers in North America!
We take an active role in finding your pet: Time is the Essence! We do not automatically upload your ad; we manually post it. We will contact you in the event of missing data and follow through with our professional pet contacts within a 50 to 75-mile radius. Your ad, including any photos or videos you provide, will remain on-line until your pet is found. The service will be performed every 30 days for a total of 3 months with no additional charges. Our service is the only one that offers extensive nationwide coverage complete with photos. We post regularly with RED ALERT RSS, Facebook, Google+, and Twitter. The $48.00 fee helps to support the web site, and contributes to the development of THE SANCTUARY, a home for pets rescued from kill shelters, to be built in Las Vegas, Nevada. This is a $ 48.00 one-time fee. No recurring or hidden charges will be added to your bill.
ACTIVE PREMIUM SERVICE detailed description
- Your information is thoroughly reviewed by our professional copywriters prior to placing an ad. We take care to verify all locations, addresses, contact information, and pet statistics.
The Ad Posted:
- Once all information is verified and approved, an ad will be prepared for the state in which the pet was lost. The ad will remain on the web site until the pet is found.
- Unlimited pictures and/or videos can supplement the ad. A rotating thumbnail is linked to a page with images 640 pixels wide, along with videos. Photos will be cropped to the appropriate dimensions, and faces will be pixelated to protect your privacy. Images can be uploaded with the form or can be e-mailed directly to us as attachments.
- With four different colored layouts will be prepared for printing by the customer and/or various professional offices. These may be posted in common areas or on community bulletin boards.
Your ad will be published immediately upon final approval. A confirmation e-mail, including a copy of the flyers, will be sent to the advertiser the moment the ad is uploaded and the information is sent out to the network and social networks.
Our network participants:
- Veterinarians, shelters, pet rescue groups, pet services, neighborhood watch groups, and pet lovers within a 50 to 75 mile radius will be informed by e-mail of the missing pet. They will receive all the information including the printable flyers. The information will reach from 150 to 450 professionals depending upon the area. A list of the places/people contacted will be available upon request.
Red Alert RSS:
- Pet information will be also included in the RED ALERT STRIP, present on almost every page on our web site. This information is updated in real time and can be viewed on an I-pod, as well as systems with Android (coming soon). A description of the missing pet is linked to the web page displaying the ad.
- Will be listed on our 6+2 Facebook pages: The Pet Rescue – Pet Finder – Noah’s Ark - Pets lost and found in US - My Pet is Lost - Missing Pets. We feature a State Page (your state’s pet Lost and Found) and a Personalized Page (example: My Pet **** is lost). Posts are also added to our Google+ page and our Twitter channel.
Photos are also posted on our home page carousel linked to the pet's pictures page.
- Will be repeated every 30 days for a total of 3 times ( 3 months) with no additional charges, We strongly suggest that you update your pet’s information and status regularly. The ad will remain posted until the pet is found.
- Your e-mail address is not shown on the web site to protect you from spam and other unsolicited contacts. No sensitive information is present on our server.
– In the unfortunate event of your pet becoming lost again, the Premium Service search will be performed immediately without charges. Your pet's registration in the Lifetime Shield program is automatic with the purchase of the Premium Service.
Refunds, cancellations, modifications:
For obvious reasons, we cannot issue refunds after the ad is published and the information is sent out to the network. Cancellation requests, if made before publication, can be e-mailed. Please include your name, your pet’s name, and the name of the state where the ad is to be listed. Modifications to the content of the ad, additional pictures and so on, can be sent to us by e-mail.
- You can pay with your Credit or Debit Cards through PayPal’s secure system. You do not need to have a PayPal account to use the system.
Confirmation e-mail and Service Number:
- After the service is completed, a confirmation e-mail will be sent with a Service Number. It is important to acknowledge the receipt and to confirm the Service Number by simply hitting reply.
Peace of Mind
- You will get peace of mind knowing that everything possible is being done to help you reunite with your lost pet. Our combination of alerts has successfully reunited thousands of lost pets with their families in the past years.